Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Flame

So I am pretty damn sure my darling hubby has this new flame. Well I know that part, she texts his when she gets up and when she goes to bed and everywhere in between. They talk every night he works for a while now. She lives out of state, whatever. But next week(starting Sunday) my ever supportive, wonderful volunteer of a husband has a sports camp he does so conviently she got invited to this too. I am sure she is coming and early just as he is going early. So he is spending this dreamy week with this chick and there is noting I can do.

I know this happens and I say nothing because we have kids and I just don't make enough to pack us up and walk away. Hubby doesn't care to ever admit anything so he never walks away either, which makes no sense because he would be much happier if he did. He is just a fucking ass hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home