Thursday, July 27, 2006

Should I just take the money.

we don't keep a lot at all in our bank account. I should say he doesn't he spends worse than a girl. But fuck I am just a god damn joke to him and it pisses me off. Since his fucking trist a few weeks ago I have been nothing but nice. He of course still doesn't admit he was even there, or really fucking care that I am pissed. I am sure he is just planning the next time they can be together.

Anyway Should I just buck up, since he won't leave and what little money he has in a joint account and leave? Just so freaking worried, when I leave it has to be good, right and forever. No risk of losing the kids. He will be pissed, I know and don't care at this point. Just wonder if it is enough.

Also if I just hang in there and continue trying to save my money. I think he is trying to plan a trip in September. And if not then he will be going to a tournament in her area I am sure. he won't not go, per my request. SO if he goes to either I very much need to not be here when he gets his ass home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home