Thursday, August 04, 2005

What's Wrong?!?

I have tried to post this a few times now, I hope this one works.

I am getting so sick of the husband asking me "what's wrong?" when I am mopping and feeling down but don't dare say anything. How can he honestly not KNOW what is wrong. HELLO?!?

I know it seems you don't give a damn, but this shitting on me, our marriage and our family really sucks and excuse me for being down. If I had my way I would just spend some days laying around staring at the walls, and trying to cry myself to sleep. BUT I tredge on taking care of our kids, trying to stay as positive as I can.

What's Wrong? I have a husband who rather squeeze is mid-thirties fat ass in a car to fuck then come home and have me anywhere, anyway he wants. I have a husband that can't wait to leave this house to call some regular to "talk". I have a husband who gets angry and me and the kids because we are not always happy-go-lucky like his young little hussies. I have a husband that lies to me about everything and tries to make this my fault. I have a husband that makes dates for when he is going out of town, but won't take me to a dollar movie at the theather. I have a husband that brings me so down I hate having to get out of bed.

So you need to ask what is wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home