Thursday, July 21, 2005

New Blog

so I created this blog and maybe one day will have the guts to share it with those I know. I don't know if anyone will ever even find this, but if you do feel free to comment on anything.

I think I need this to be more open and honest about the shit that plaques me. Somedays it is really bad and I wonder what the hell I am thinking, sticking around. Other days it is really good and I can't imagine any of it is true.

So, this is for me to post as I am feeling. I know that I am stupid for sticking around and I make a lot of excuses I will do that. But I find myself not ready to go anywhere, I don't share ANY of this with family or friends and I just need a place to let it out, of course in hopes that the husband doesn't figure it out and blow a nut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home