Friday, July 22, 2005

so lets see

is he really working the weekend, or going to her parent's place to see her. She lives there, how special. Anyway, it wasn't until after he had talked to her he let me know he was working OT, so does that mean he legitamitlly is working and forgot to mention, or they worked something out and he will be there?

It seems to be his thing, he has said he is going in early and then met someone at the bar, I have seen him tell another that he can just say he is working over and come see her. I have defientely seen him say he is working an extra day only to never be paid for it, imagine that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Hi there,
I hope you don't mind a friend dropping in on you like this. I'm sorry to read about your troubles. How did you find out about his deceptions, if you don't mind my asking? Take care now.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Broken said...

Rob, would you be one looking for tips on how to hide, LOL

5:06 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

No Broken, I don't stray in real life but I do like to visit various blogs and meet new friends. We all have our different issues.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home